.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Not since I was 8 years old...


and at the mercy of my older brother have I been subjected to this! The last time this happened to me I at least had my parents I could go screaming to over the outrage, indiginity and injustice! This time I stood there shocked and disgusted not knowing what to do. This guy, the ass in the picture above, FARTED IN MY FACE!! We were riding the escalator and he was in front of me about two steps above me. That basically puts his ass about level with my face. Halfway up I heard a very distinct noise and as I stared in disbelief the smell began to overwhelm me. He didn't even acknowledge what he had done. Didn't try and move away. He just sat in his own stank and I suffered right along with him. What a way to start the day.

13 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

oh! nasty! i cant believe it!!! i'm so sorry pookie, you should've beat his ass to the floor!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

You know what you need? BOTS stickers. So that when El Nastybuns farts on you, you can slap his back with an "I've Been BOTSed!" Sticker.

Nasty.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...a wonderful start to a beautiful morning in NYC. What a nasty f*ck!!!
carmie

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Darwin said...

That stinks! (pun totally intended)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Cyber Mule said...

Miserable. LOL

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

That is so wrong on so many different levels. What a complete JERK OFF! He could have said sorry or I don't know, HOLD IT!

Sorry your day started off like that.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Simply nasty.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Oh Ick!!!!! That truly is an injustice!

I would have deliberately made a big scene about the stench just to call attention to him!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

GROSS!
That breaks so many social lawas I'm not even sure where to begin.
I would have DIED!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Debbie said...

Ew. That is gross.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger yllwdaisies said...

Let me re-iterate what I had said when the guy picked up the gum from the subway floor & put it back in his mouth:

eeeeewwwwww!

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Starshine191 said...

You should have kicked him in the ass

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home