.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Junior BOTS


Not only am I addicted to reading blogs and celebrity gossip but I'm also a total news junkie. I read at least 6 different news sites every day. I came across this article on 1010wins.com today. This picture was take by a 15 yearold girl on the train with her camera phone. Apparently this fvcker exposed himself to her on the train! This gutsy girl kept her wits about her and pulled out her camera phone and snapped his picture to give to police! Can you imagine the look on this asshole's face when he realizes that his dirty, disgusting deed has landed his picture being posted all over the internet?? Really if there were a BOTS award, this girl would be our first recipient!

7 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Jaclyn said...

he was on the news tonight too
i hope someone recognizes him and kicks him in the balls tomorrow

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Summer said...

OMG!If I ever have a kid, I hope he/she is smart enough to do that. Yeah, I hope someone kicks him in the balls, too!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

that's awesome! I hope they catch him!!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

awesome! she totaly desrves the BOTS award! i'd vote for her!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

YEAH for camera phones! That girl is awesome and I am SO SO GLAD she took the picture. What a F'ing perv. I had something like that happen to me before when I was 13 but they didn't have camera phones then. ~sigh~ I sure could have used it. ~wink~

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

That's priceless.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

Good for her!!! She deserves the BOTS award fo sho.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home