.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Paddy's Day!


Happy St. Paddy's Day beyotches! I just HAD to post this pic of the Hasselhoff because it's just too damn funny! I hope you're all going out tonight to get your drink on because you know that Kat and I will be out painting the town green! XOXOXO - Pookie! :)

11 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Happy St. Patty's DAY! Be careful!!!

Oh...and go read my blog again. I had to make a little EDIT.

Shawty struck again!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Pookie, it's Saint Paddy's day, not Halloween!!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Thanks to Hasselhoff, I will no longer be able to enjoy this holiday.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger blog Portland said...

That is so f'ing hot. I can see why Germany loves him.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger v said...

His chest hair has nothing on my chest hair.

Happy St. Patrick's Day Pookster and Katster!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

LOL! Love me the Hoff and I hope you have lots of drunken debauchery tonight as I sit home making Dino nuggets. ~sigh~

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Attila The Mom said...

My eyes! My eyes!

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Kat said...

That picture is hilarious. I went to see The Phantom of the Opera on St. Patrick's Day. How random is that?!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous anonymuis said...

what a pic :-s

since i dont like david hasselhoff I think i shouldn't enjoy the day next time hehe *j/k*

belated happy st. patrick's day

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy, he's sooo my type. Would love to show him some Italian lovin :-) HAHAHAHAHA
carmie

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home