.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bitches We Hate


I honestly don't know how Kat and I have gone this long without posting Ashlee Simpson as a Bitch We Hate. She truly is horrible. Just looking at her makes me want to bitch slap her! Apparently we are not the only ones who feel this way. You can go to this website to sign an online petition to her record company to keep her from singing. If you can call what she does singing! From her infamous jig on SNL to her more recent antics at McDonald's this girl does nothing but prove she is the talentless trash I have always thought her to be. Please tell me why people like her? She's proven over and over that she can't actually sing - nobody believes that acid reflux bullshit. I won't start in on her looks (think the picture speaks for itself) but her hair is something else all together - check out Michael K's where he has pics of her sporting her new do. Seriously some one bitch slap her for me!

6 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger gabsmash said...

Amen sistahs

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Virenda said...

I concur!

(That girl makes me want to smack her too! SHE CAN'T SING! Although neither can her sister...)

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger v said...

I think the Simpson family is a sign of the apocalypse.

Either that or we're being punished for something ... something bad.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger blog Portland said...

I have a little fantasy that involves Ashlee and her sister...

They are standing side by side, facing me, both giving that faux-innocent look they use on the red carpet. Just then, I slap them, one after the other, like Larry used to do to Moe and Curly. First with my palm, following it up with a double backhand.

I would gladly pay them $16.99/each for the pleasure.

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a spoiled brat who thinks she's a star...I would like to more than bit*h slap her
carmie

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

Well, the poor thing's only trying to get her father to oggle *her* boobs instead of her sisters. I mean, I think it's just a festering case of jealousy.

Also I kinda like her but she's a really, really big tool.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home