.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Question for the Day

So this morning after I had been at work for a good 45 minutes, talked to a number of people and started my daily tasks, I went to the bathroom. It was then that I discovered that I was wearing my shirt inside out - hey I was still pretty much asleep when I got dressed! I'm wearing a black cotton shirt. So I go into a stall take it off and go to put it back on, however once I have the shirt right side out, I notice that I now have very lovely white deodorant marks in the armpits. I tried the trick of rubbing the material together but it didn't really work - it's slightly less noticable but still totally there. So my question to you is what would you do? Do you put the shirt on inside out again or do you just hope and pray that no one notices the deodorant stains? I opted for the latter - wish me luck!

11 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

I would do what you did... and also not really do any grand arm motions today.

No one will probably notice.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Fuckkit said...

Wear your blouse inside out and if anyone asks you about it tell them its a "statement."

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger markus said...

yeah, i'd stick with the inside-out look... very fashion forward.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

stick with the inside-out look, look all grungy and shit.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous e-liz said...

Just stay as you are (now that your work day is almost done) because you can just walk around like Raquel Welch in the Seinfeld when Kramer had to fire her for not moving her arms and I really like that this is a run-on sentence.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger yllwdaisies said...

I'm for inside-out too.

I also usually keep a grandma sweater at work. This is b/c I have raspberry yogurt on a cream top before; I had to turn my shirt backwards & put the sweater on w/ the stain on my back.

I love grandma sweaters.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

HA! Liz! I'm picturing Pookie walking around without moving her arms.

Grandma sweaters are key at the office to hide a number of potentially embarassing issues.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Just leave the blouse off. Problem solved.

And you might even get a promotion.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger v said...

i'm with getflix, leave your shirt off ... then head for my place.

see, i'm not gay.

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL oh Pookie...how do these things happen to you???? Babe you need to turn on the lights in the morning or ask the sexy bus driver if you look good...hahahahaha
carmie

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

Why do you think I bring a jacket everywhere...you never know what can happen!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home