.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

OMG- so funny!!

This morning as I was walking to the train, there was a very lovey dovey couple in front of me. Holding hands, giving each other little kisses, bascially attached at the hip. So since they're right in front of me, I'm basically forced to watch them. I couldn't get around them due to the crowd - no big deal! I'm just listening to my Ipod trying to get to the train station. So we get to a crosswalk and here, sadly the love birds have to part ways. They gave each other a BIG kiss, looked longingly in each others eyes and then finally went their separate ways. So now it's just the guy in front of me. The whole way across the street he kept looking back, walk a few feet, look back, blow a kiss, walk a few feet, look back and blow a kiss...this went on the whole way across the street and THEN....one last walk a few feet, look back and blow a kiss..and the fvcker walked right into a pole!! OMG I almost pissed my pants! Holy shit it totally made my morning - I don't remember the last time I actually came into work with a smile on my face. The people on the train must have thought I was crazy because I was laughing to myself the WHOLE time!

Happy New Year to everyone!!

11 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

Haha! The very AIR around you is brewing with BOTSism! You don't even have to say anthing now.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger SarahReznor said...

LOL! d'you think you may have given him some evil energies..? cool!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger markus said...

when i was a kid, i rode my bicycle smack into a mailbox cuz i was too busy looking at the crepe paper streamers waving in the wind that i'd attached to the sissy bar for the 4th of july.

i feel his pain.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Kat said...

No way!!! That was so not how I was expecting the story to end. The most glorious things happen to you b!tches!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger v said...

Wow, what a homo. I'm glad he hit that pole. I wonder if they do this crap everyday?

Happy New Year Pookmeister

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

So damn funny!
I love when stuff like that happens!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Love hurts!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Liz said...

That's funny shit!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger DIAMONDKT said...

He was literally love struck.

Bada ding! I know, bad joke. That dumbass would of made me laugh though too.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha...pookie you knkow you were wishing he was blowing kisses at you..lol lol lol Did you at least help the poor guy after he hit the pole?
carmie

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Bob said...

I needed that laugh, and LOL is exactly what I did!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home