.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It's cold season




Yes I know this better than anyone else because I've been battling a really nasty one for the past week. I would love nothing more than to stay in bed for the duration of my illness but unfortunately, I have work to do. So I've got my tissues, my inhaler, my antibiotics, decongestant and cough medicine and I'm off to work. I try to be a really considerate sick person. I cover my mouth when I sneeze and cough and I try to avoid blowing my nose in front of people if at all possible (but hey you do what you gotta do). I also carry hand sanitizer to use after a coughing or sneezing fit! See how nice and considerate I am?!? Well now I wish we could all be as considerate but the fvker in this picture went beyond bad manners, beyond disgusting, well really there were just no words...I'm walking pretty much parallel to this guy and all of the sudden he sneezes and makes absolutely NO attempt to cover his nose and/or mouth! I'm disgusted and I'm outraged just about to go into a BOTS rant when he does it AGAIN and AGAIN. Now that coffee I drank this morning is starting to turn over cause I'm seeing stuff fly out of this guys mouth and nose! And just when this BOTS is about to say something another woman lays into him. "Oh my god that was just about the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!" The fvcker replies "Well then don't watch lady!" "Get some manners and some class asshole!" "Get a life and mind your own business!" At this point the honorary BOTS looks at me rolls her eyes and yells "FVCK off PIG!" That made my morning! The pig is the one crossing the street in the picture - not as clear as I would have liked but after all that I wasn't getting too close to him!

6 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

Wow! A BOTS orgy! I need to move to NY.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Wow... you're bringing the other BOTS out of hiding! Be proud, you're liberating the masses!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger v said...

you are nice and considerate.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I saw you nominated on bestofblogs.com

I am a new BOTS fan!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Anhoni Patel said...

That is nasty.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! It's FAT DUDE!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home