.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Umbrella Scraper

I know that Kat has posted umbrella ettiquette before but I just had to add this one in. Last night in rain in NYC - I mean poured! I was drenched by the time I got to the train. Anyway, when I got off the train (after having my hearing assaulted by the subway singer) the woman walking in front of me had one of those bigass golf umbrellas. And she dragged it through the WHOLE subway station! OMG - it was like fingernails on a chalkboard! It was driving me crazy! I tried to get a pic but I'm not a stealthy as Kat and I was almost caught so I gave up. But please if you HAVE to carry an umbrella that size PICK THAT SHIT UP! Thank you for reading my second rant of the day!

4 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

YEAH! YEAH Pook! Those a$$hole, muthafvcka, two balled b!tches are going down.. DOWNTOWN....

um....sorry...had a little too much coffee today, but I really do hate those people.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger jay-cawk said...

thats when you kick that shit outta their hands and give them the 'blow-doll' oops face and keep going.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger markus said...

O M G ! I got irritated just reading this!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Whats even worse is the people that walk around oblivious to poking you in the eye with their umbrellas. I have to dodge those bastahds every time it rains.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home