.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Reminder..

I just wanted to remind everyone that, as previously posted, "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" will be on tonight at 8/7 C on ABC! You know I'll be snuggled up with a bottle of wine and a bag of candy corn watching this shit! I love it!

5 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I'm totally watching this!
How can you have Halloween without watching Chuck? You just can't!

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic a true Classic...i had to shared this tradition with my new nephew...
carmie

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Pookie said...

I'm sure he enjoyed every minute of it - right carmie? =p

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Michael K said...

OMG I saw it for the first time last night. I was so sad that the Great Pumpkin never comes :(

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Pookie said...

MK where did you grow up? You NEVER saw it before? I'm glad you caught it though - it's such a classic!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home