.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Recipe for Disaster

Breakfast: Eggwhite Omlet

Lunch: Starbucks Coffee and Rice Krispy Treat (because I had so much work to do and a meeting to get to, no time to stop and get an actual lunch)

Dinner: Nothing that can really be called dinner mostly it was me chasing down the waiters walking around with trays of finger food at the corporate party that I attended yesterday.

Alcohol Consumption: Ummm, a lot? 4 Cosompolitans; a glass of wine, and maybe 3 shots (for me that's a hell of a lot) Oh god, I know better than to mix things! It always seems like such a good idea at the time!

Results: One tired, sore (Oh yeah I was a dancin' machine!) and slightly hungover pookie.

And yet, I'm sure I'll do it all over again. Will I ever learn? Probably not but damn is it fun!

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Webmiztris said...

I'll be doing it all over again tonight too...I never learn my lesson. ;) plus halloween is my favorite holiday - I can't get enough of costume parties!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

I wish I was regretting last night like you are! That sounds like fun!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home