.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Quote of the Day

My last Halloween quote. Truly a terrifying movie! This shit is great! If you have never seen the Silence of the Lambs you are missing out!


Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
Catherine Martin: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. [to his dog, Precious]
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!
Catherine Martin: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Now it places the lotion in the basket.
Catherine Martin: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It places the lotion in the basket.
Catherine Martin: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...
Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Kat Sans Hat said...

Awesome movie.

I was telling The Pink Shoe's Marcia that I plan to begin wandering the streets looking for Kat in Da Hat and Pookie, yelling, "Bitch on the Street? Bitch on the Street?"

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger HelpMeBubba said...

This is my #1 favorite movie of all time!! Scared the shit out of me the first time I saw it...I believe I was 15! This will be on at my house tonight while all the little kiddies are coming around for candy!! Can't wait!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

awww.... kat sans hat, you're talking about me!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home