.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Quote of the Day

I saw this movie once and I refuse to watch it again. Static on the TV still gives me the chills....

"You start to play it and it's like somebody's nightmare. And then this woman comes on, smiling at you, right? Seeing you... through the screen. Then when it's over, your phone rings, someone knows you watched the tape... and what they say is, "You will die in seven days". The Ring

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pookie, is this the movie where you grabbed her boob..hahahaha Scary, huh??
carmie

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Kat Sans Hat said...

The Ring is the scariest movie I have ever seen, and I am a Fangoria-reading horror freak. I looked away at the part where they showed the victims faces, and it was still terrifying!!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Pookie said...

I absolutely refuse to ever see it again and I'm definitely not going to watch the Ring 2.

Wrong movie carmie. =p

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home