.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Quote of the Day or Night..

Well it's 10:00PM and I'm STILL at work - don't get me started- so I decided to post the Quote of the Day early since I can't do anything but wait for my system to come back up. Kat, how did we get here? Aren't we meant for something soooo much better than this? I think I'm supposed to be famous or at the very least rich. Shit, here I am rambling on and on and all you want is the quote of the day.....

Murphy's Law

If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.

Now ain't that the damn truth!
One very tired pookie signing off.....

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Pook, we just need to keep playing Mega Millions and then surely we will win and discover the fame and fortune we SO deserve!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home