.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bitches We Hate...


I cannot stand Sarah Michelle Gellar! She looks like a rat with that nose and those ears! I've hated her since I first saw her sorry ass on All My Children. She's never put out a decent movie. I can't tell you how upset I was when she didn't die in "I Know What You Did Last Summer". Her husband is a hottie though I don't know how he can stand to listen to the whiny little bitch all day. Maybe he's deaf or has a great set of ear plugs. She's terrible.

10 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

Pook, remember she was on that teen soap...Swan's Crossing or something?

I'd take her husband though!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger v said...

Pook (can I call you Pook?) I have a proposition for you:

You take the dull Fred Prinze and I'll take Buffy. Now, what's the fastest way we can break them up?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Pookie said...

Baby, you can call me anything you want if you're going to get rat girl away from that hot hunk of burnin' love so I can get my paws on him!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I thought she had a cold for like 3 years...then I realized that's just how she talks.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did she become famous....that bi*ch. She needs to freakin eat once in a while.
carmie

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger v said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger v said...

I hear he has a small penis.

Plus thanks for spelling my blog's name correctly. Lol.

I would've emailed, but neither of you sexy BOTSs have an email link.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

We play hard to get tg8! Because we're B!TCHES!

:)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger v said...

Seriously though ladies, who do I have to have a threesome with for my blog name to be spelled correctly?

because of the misspelling I am sad.

::does a pouty face::


ps - if you gals get around to taking the "r" out that's fine and if not, that's cool too. I just wanted to type "threesome" on your blog.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger v said...

yes, i'm happy. thanks mucho. now, about that threesome ....

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home