.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stand Right, Walk Left

EVERYONE in NYC knows this! If you're on an escalator and you don't walk up the stairs you stand to the right so that people who want to feel like they're exercising by walking up moving stairs can do so without bumping into people. So at roughly 7:45 AM this morning, my ass was standing to the right (you know there's no way that I'm doing anything other than what's aboslutely necessary at that hour!). There was a woman behind me standing on the LEFT so this was mostly her fault but this guy came charging up the stairs - now he's behind me and with the absences of eyes in the back of my head, the only way I would have to know if he was behind me was if he had the common courtesey to say excuse me. Now of course BOTS wouldn't be posting about this if he had used common courtesey. He pushed right past me shoving me into the railing. To which I respond "All you had to say was 'Excuse Me' asshole!" he turns around and says "Whatever Bitch". God I really and truly do hate people. Where did everyone go so wrong? What happened to a little courtesey? Ah well, at least there are some people, few and far between granted, who kind of make up for the assholes.

5 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger markus said...

hopefully he fell on his ass later!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Pookie said...

lol one can only hope!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger neal gardner said...

carry a pocketful of pennies and for every asshole you encounter, throw a penny at his or her head.
you'll feel better and your pockets will feel much lighter by the end of the day.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Pookie said...

LOL - thanks Neal! Finally something useful for all those pennies I've been saving!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger gabsmash said...

no..dont waste your money...use small rocks

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home