.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stand Right Walk Left - Part Deux

Ok so this morning I'm on the same escalator that I was on last week. I of course am standing to the right and anyone who's been through Grand Central in the mornings knows it's just a cluster fuck of people trying to push their way on to the escalators. So anyway, walking up the stairs on the left is an older woman - probably in her early 60's. She gets about half way up the stairs and stops walking. There are two gentlemen on the steps behind her and behind them one of the most obnoxious women that I have ever had the misfortune to lay my eyes on. Right away she starts with the "Excuse me, excuse me can you keep walking." "HELLO?? Keep moving." The older woman is just ignoring her - and who wouldn't??? When the older woman doesn't answer her, the bitch moves up on the step between two people and starts hitting the woman on the shoulder with the report that she's carrying saying "hello, hello, would you move already?" So the woman turns around then and says "Hit me one more time and I'm getting a cop when we get to the top of the escalator". So the bitch backs off in a huff. We get to the top and the bitch races to push past w0man and purposely bump into her causing her to drop her bag. Mind you all of the crap on the escaltors took maybe 45 seconds so this bitch would have saved her self maybe 10 seconds if the woman had kept walking. If you're that much of a hurry bitch get your lazy ass on the stairs! I just felt so bad for the older woman - no one's morning needs to start like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home