.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rude People

So this morning I'm rushing to get my morning coffee before I get on the train. There's a woman walking down the street while I'm walking across it - I can see that she's not paying attention at all and is going to walk right into me. So I stop to let her pass, at that moment she comes back to reality, notices me and stops. I go to continue on my way and she then starts walking again, places her hand on my waist, pushes me aside and mumbles EXCUSE ME!! Are you kidding me?? You actually had the nerve to touch me like that BITCH!! You know the mornings are bad enough - especially before I've had my coffee - but to have to put up with that kind of rudeness just puts me in a pissy mood for the rest of the day. I wasn't quick enough with the camera to get a pic of her though! God I hope this day gets better.

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger markus said...

you should of secretly tripped that bitch while smiling and replying, "oh, no problem. it's ok!"

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Pookie said...

Hahahahaha - Makus I like the way you think!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Webmiztris said...

THAT deserves a punch in the face - especially once she touched you! whadda whore.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Pookie said...

I know! I was just so shocked at being manhandled that I didn't react quickly enough.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home