.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B!tch on the Street

Days and nights in New York City are tough enough without having to deal with all the sh!t this city dishes up. B!tch on the Street tells the tale of two ladies making their way through this crazy town...one freak at a time.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Move Bitch Git Out Tha Way!


This morning on the way into work, I passed a Mega frenzy. The lotto people were selling quick pick mega millions tickets and you KNOW I had to stop and get one so I can get the hell out of this cell (AKA the Cube Farm). Cause ya know "You can't live the dream if you don't play the game". They were giving away freebies and some beyatch almost snatched this right out of my hands - get your own damn free water bottle! Didn't have time to snap a pic of her but here's my free water bottle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home